You can click on the embedded video below to watch last nights Q&A.
- How do you foster a love of reading in your home?
- How do you decide which books to read with your kids?
- How do you get kids to sit still when reading?
- How do you keep kids focused when reading?
- When do you start reading chapter books to kids?
- What are storytime rituals at your house?
- What are simple ways (that don't involve any extra materials) that you use to engage your children as you read stories aloud?
You can find all of the other hangouts from the series here (including the one I did about book-related activities that get kids moving!).
What other questions do you wish we had answered? I learned a lot from these ladies and I thought I already knew a lot about reading.