This eBook contains more 40 recipes, crafts, activities, and planning tips for summer and includes TWO of EJ's awesome ideas!!
You can also download or print these free printables listed below for even more summer fun!
- Backyard Barbecue Planner
- Dirty Dozen / Clean Fifteen Cheat Sheet
- Freezer Storage Cheat Sheet
- Internal Cooking Temperature Cheat Sheet
- 3×5 Recipe Cards or 4×6 Recipe Cards
- Shopping List or Half-Page Shopping List
Other Free eBooks
The following bloggers contributed to this awesome eBook. You can head on over to their sites to find even more great ideas to use this summer!
- Amanda @ Impress Your Kids.
- Amy @ The Finer Things in Life
- Danielle @ Mostly Food & Crafts
- Erin @ The Humbled Homemaker
- Jenae @ I Can Teach My Child
- Jennifer @ Saving & Giving
- Jessica @ LifeasMOM
- Kate @ Modern Alternative Mama
- Katie @ Kitchen Stewardship
- Kristi @ Creative Kristi
- Kristina & E.J. @ Toddler Approved (us! :))
- Marie @ Make and Takes
- Myra @ My Blessed Life
- Nicole @ Simple Homemade
- Prerna @ The Mom Writes
- Shaina @ Food for My Family
- Shannon @ For the Mommas
- Stephanie @ Playing House
- Tara @ Unsophisticook
- Tricia @ Once A Month Mom
If you download or print this eBook, I'd love for you to stop by Life Your Way and leave a note here letting Mandi know how much you appreciate all of her hard work to put it together!
I am excited to try out all of these activities, crafts, recipes, etc. this summer! I think my Summer Bucket List just got longer!!