I am really excited! The 100 Acts of Kindess Project starts on Monday (Jan 16th).
It was seriously my favorite four weeks of 2011.
I was nice...er
I looked for the positive in my children and my husband tons more than normal...
And I looked outward to serve others a lot.
I am going to challenge you to join us.
How can you participate?
1. Accept the challenge to accomplish 100 acts of kindness with your families or students over the next four weeks (Jan 16-Feb 14).
2. Let us know in the comments that you are joining us!
3. Create a way to record your acts of kindness. (Ideas from last year are here and here. We'll share some other ones soon too. You can simply make an X on the calendar or come up with something super creative. The sky is the limit.)
4. Participate in each weekly challenge. We will give you one each Monday for four weeks. They will be simple.
5. Join us in celebrating your success with a Kindness Celebration on Valentine's Day, Feb 14th!
Married, single, teacher, mom, grandparent, dad, ... whoever... everyone is invited to join in and spread kindness.
We can all make our homes, classrooms, and workplaces just a little bit better.
So, will you join us?
Grab a button to add to your blog if you'd like and spread the word.