Anyways, I thought I'd start sharing five blogs each Sunday. I'm sure EJ will have several to pass along as well. Some will be new-to-me from the past week and some will be ones that I've been checking out for awhile.
This week I'm going to start by sharing five blogs that I check out at least once every day.
Source: handsonaswegrow.com via Kristina on Pinterest
1. Hands On: As We Grow has lots of activities for kids who like to constantly be moving, like my son! I also love Jamie's weekly series Raising Kids is Tough. She also has a little son a few months older than my daughter, so I get great baby playtime activities from her too! Jamie hosts a weekly link up called It's Playtime, and I love checking out all of the ideas!
2. Deborah at Teach Preschool not only shares thousands of great ideas on her Facebook page each week, but she also covers a wide range of early childhood topics on her blog... from Fall crafts to how to teach twins in your preschool class (a favorite... since I am a twin :)). I love checking out the creations from her preschool class each week and am amazed at how much time she spends sharing expertise with other professionals. She is so generous with her time and talents!
3. Silly Eagle Books was one of the first kid craft blogs I read almost two years ago when I started Toddler Approved. Vanessa and her daughter Juliet love to read books and make fun creations to go along with them... and I have loved checking them out. Her daughter Lucia was born close to the same time as my daughter Caitlin... and her nursery decorating excitement was contagious! She also shares her talented party planning skills. I think Andrew would be so excited if we copied Juliet's Police Themed birthday party based off of Officer Flossie from Cars and Trucks and Things that Go!
4. No Time for Flashcards is one of the blogs I read in the middle of the night when I am up with my little baby. Allie always has brilliant insights and comes up with such amazing and developmentally appropriate activities for her son and daughter. I especially love her posts on pretend play, like this grocery store post from last week. I aspire to be a super mom like her and love knowing that she is human too (read the comments in the grocery store post... LOVE her response to how she finds the time to craft and have fun playing with her kids).
5. I just started reading Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas a few months ago and love all the themed activities and projects that Bern comes up with. I am excited to copy her Apple stamping, tasting, and exploring activities this week since my son's preschool theme is apples. Bern also has a great Sunday Showcase Link Up each week where I get tons of ideas! I love it!
What blogs do you check out every day?
I have tons more favorites to share and can't wait till next Sunday!