Spit and giggles.
Yep, this little bossy one likes to spit... and eat gobs of popcorn... and giggle.
This little cutie didn't quite know what to do with herself... she just stared as he stuffed his face and blew and blew and spit!
Materials Needed: black paint, a dollop of water, cardstock (or whatever sort of paper you want... thicker is better), popcorn! (loads of it... mostly to eat), straws, and Elmers glue.
1. Add a dollop of paint to your paper and add some water (1 tsp). Mix it up on your paper.
2. Grab your straw and start blowing.
3. Add a tree trunk with some extra paint (I did that part for my little guy)
4. Let the paint dry while you make your popcorn and have a snack.
5. Add some dots of glue to your trees.
6. Stick the popcorn on! Our pieces were too big, so we broke them into smaller ones so that they would stick better.
7. Let it dry and display! (out of reach of the little ones who might want to poach the gluey popcorn :)).
This project was inspired by this Cherry Blossom branch project from Meet the Dubiens AND this cute library website's popcorn project. We couldn't decide which one we liked better... so we decided to combine them!
Yummy and adorable. Our favorite sort of project. :)