During the past two weeks we've been given two fun blog awards...
Thanks Hayley from Hanging off the Wire for the "One Lovely Blog Award" and Deborah at Teach Preschool for "The Versatile Blogger" award.
We really appreciate everyone who stops by to enjoy our blog!!
The Rules of the awards are listed below (and we kind of combined them):
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link... and thank that person.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
Since we write this blog together... we shared a few things about each of us.
- I am less than two months away from having baby #2 (a little girl)!! Can't believe how quickly the past several months have flown by.
- I have a twin sister who is awesome and our dream growing up was to co-author a children's book- she would write and I would illustrate. We'll see if it happens...
- I am more and more amazed every day at the creative teachers and moms that I meet through blogging... and instead of not feeling good enough, I feel inspired each day to try harder to be a better mom and educator in my home.
3. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered and that you think are FABULOUS!
4. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.
Here are the 15 Bloggers we chose:
- No Time for Flashcards (not new to us, but always a favorite!)
- Make and Takes (also always a favorite!)
Thanks to all of these bloggers who do such a wonderful job inspiring us!